Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Preview of Life before the Blog

I grew up in the South in a Christian home. I'm the youngest of 6 kids. I think I was always forgotten until everyone else was out of the house and then it was over load over protection. But both my parents and I made it thru. I jumped around colleges as well as my major and finally ended up in cosmotology. I hated it thru school but I just wanted something. I enjoy doing hair now on the side for family and friends but I would never encourage someone to pursue the field unless they loved it!
I met my husband at church in '05 and we spent a weekend at a Christian camp together. We both fell in love with each other but were in denial about it because we were both seeing other people. So we didn't see each other again until November '06 and since that day we have not spent a day apart. As I mentioned in my "About Me" we loved being crazy! We've done all kinds of things I could never write on here! But we just lived life to the fullest and loved every moment together.
After we got married we had Nataly and one year and ten days later we had Ben. After Ben I just stopped working out and stopped thinking about health. I honestly was just trying to make it thru most days with out losing my mind. So January '10 I weighed 140 (20lbs. more than I did when we met). Thats when I decided that the reason I felt so bad all the time was because I was fat! As of this morning I weigh 119! I've been eating a vegetarian diet and working out about everyday at 5:30 in the morning! Its been tough but very rewarding!
My next step in weight loss and getting healthy is going on a raw vegan diet. Today is my first day. Wish me luck!
And now you are pretty well caught up on my life and where I come from.

No comments:

Post a Comment